Sunday, March 8, 2009

Jack Rabbit- In the past

Everything was cool until about 1 a.m.––late night will get you in trouble every time. But before the bad news, I'll deliver the good. It began with him picking me up from the BART and taking me to his cute, but small and overpriced townhouse that was packed with lots of books and papers. But I guess I should back up and tell you how I got there in the first place. A friend had introduced me to this guy. She thought we would be compatible and she was correct. Unfortunately, he was moving across the country for school. We chatted for months via the phone and email. I decided to take a trip to L.A. to hang with a good friend for the weekend, so stopping for a day trip to meet him on the way seemed innocent enough. So there I was. After we left his townhouse, we had dinner at a cute Mexican place. The weather was gorgeous–a warm 72 degrees and sunny. We walked around campus which is huge by the way–makes me want to quit my job and go back to college. Later that night we went to this networking event at the museum. It was so unbelievably amazing–the museum I mean. The event was sponsored in conjunction with the school but also brought a lot of locals out. Very shi-shi-fru-fru-high- intellect kinda thing–you know, with overly intelligent people with way too much useless knowledge. We stayed most of the evening just talking and socializing. I guess I should add how I was feeling about him at this time–I thought he was super sweet, hella smart, and had a great sense of style, but in an effortless way. So I liked him!!! He hadn't tried to make any advances toward me but I knew he found me attractive. He watched me as I walked in and out of the gallery rooms at the museum, seeming to be a bit overprotective when men were talking to me. Afterwards we walked around town and decided, since the temperature had dropped, to rent a movie. We picked Match Point, a favorite film of mine. The movie is rather long, and it was almost 2am in the Midwest (so midnight there) and I could barely stay awake. I took a shower and got in the bed. He did the same. He kissed me for the first time–really soft and sweet. I was actually quite surprised–see, though he had shown a slight interest, he also played the role of “shy guy." The kisses were nice and while all of this was happening I was trying to decide if I should go all the way. Now this was a huge deal because rule # 21 (one of my many rules) says if you travel over 150 miles you should expect that sex will be in the picture. But at the same time this was the first time we met face-to-face and he was a graduate student in a PhD program––a potential real boyfriend. I knew I was thinking too much, and at the same time I was contemplating this, I realized we had moved to second base. It was getting heated. "Ok make a decision, make a damn decision," I thought, but then I noticed that even though he was getting really heated, I wasn't being poked by the "one-eyed monster." "Oh, wait," I thought, "I guess that's it. Wait, is it?" Now, in all of my years of sex I must admit I have not had much experience in the small-penis arena. I've heard stories, but I guess I have been blessed not to have actually experienced one or, if I did, I must have put this, along with many other bad experiences, out of my mind. So now the question was still "Do I really move forward?" Then I recalled an article I had recently read in an old Glamour magazine that said something about size not being everything and, if a man knows how to work with what he has, then that's all that matters. As I was thinking about all of this, we were moving slightly outta third base. "Okay, what are you gonna do," I asked myself. "Well, why not? I mean, I don't have sex that often and I have hit a few rough patches post the last boyfriend, plus Glamour said it doesn't matter, right???"
WRONG!!! He was a fucking jack rabbit––I mean like the fastest thing I've ever seen. I was so surprised. I was thinking, "Dude––the soft kisses, the rubbing my face, where is this coming from? Who moves this fast? Is this what you do with a small penis? Fast movement = she won't think my dick is small?" Plus, he was a sweater. I hate sweaters; they make me hot and mess up my hair. So, as he was stabbing me like a piece of roast and sweat was dripping on my fresh blow-dryed, bone-straight hair, I was just there looking like a deer caught in headlights. "Think, think! What I am going to do? Okay, you got yourself into this mess, and now you have to get yourself out." Plus, I remembered once in an e-mail exchange I put under the category of things I'm good at, in order of preference, "sex." I thought, "Am I going to let this guy ruin my rep? Snap outta it and participate!" I tried to take control of the situation by getting on top. I thought I'd set the pace and maybe, just maybe, he'd slow the hell down. Nope. He got even more excited. He had the nerve to become a talker and an ass smacker. Now, there is nothing wrong with a little ass smacking and dirty talk, but it has its place. That place is with a man with a large penis who is not stabbing me to death. At this point, I was grossed out, thinking, "you need to stop all the talking and slow down!" He was going a mile a minute and not really even doing much. So I did the unthinkable: I faked an orgasm. Now, the thinking here was, "fake an orgasm, and then he'll be so turned on he'll have to have one as well." Wrong again. I guess the mind of the small- penis man works differently from that of a large-penis man. He got even more excited and said, "I want you to cum again." "You can't be serious," I thought. But he flipped me over and then just started going full speed––faster than lighting. So there I was; dry, the condom bothering me, not sure I’d ever be able to have children; it was not good. I decided I was just going to have to ride this one out, and after what seemed like another 40 minutes, he finally came. WTF!!!

8 comments:

  1. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT YOU ARE A DAMN FOOL!!! That's what you get for thinking "this could be a potential real boyfriend". You got too excited. LOL

    Sorry that you fell victim to the "Jack Rabbit"! ={

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurl I think you have found your new calling!! Thanks for starting my Monday off right...too funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG ! I totally know what U mean with small penis guys - they are the absolute worst (accept for bad kissers)- I remember DR. dude, I was so excited to be dating him, I had already picked the house in evanston where we were going to get married and have children, I was going to be the perfect Dr.'s wife ---Then after weeks of dating the sex time appears and small penis made his entrance. I was shocked because when were dancing at the reggae club I could have sworn it felt larger. I don't know if I was more disappointed that my dream husband turned out to have a small penis or disappointed in myself because even when I tried one more time after that and still could not bring myself to have sex with this man ever again...What's worse is that he said I was the best sex he ever had .... I'm like REALLY !!!!

    Don't feel bad small penis's happen. Men with small penis ahould be labled, so you don't have to date them for months only to be disappointed sexually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of your better stories. Nice opener!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small penis had the nerve to cheat on me! Really? In my mind.. he had no business even trying to share that damn thing. Disappointing women left and right. He was tall with nice golden smooth skin, handsome, educated, funny.... and had the smallest thing a woman could ever place her pinky finger on. Who did he think he was? There should be a law against it. It was so small that he never wore underwear and even if he got an erection.. nothing. No buldge, no boinker pointing our of his pants. NADA!!! It was like a knob just sitting there. An erection? Maybe the length of my index finger. So disappointing. 6'4" of Adonis.... what a freaking waste! The first time we had sex.. I called my girlfriend on the way home the next day (of course she hooked me up with him - evil woman) and i was near tears... It was horrible. I didn't feel a thing. It was a best a good finger F*@!. I knew right away that I would cheat on him... A girl has needs. Who knew that boinker would beat me to it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow............ I thought this was gonna have a different ending but that did not happen. I have been blessed not to have the "small penis" but my girls have and believe me they actually think they are working with something and they WANT YOU TO FEEL IT!!!!

    This story had me laughing at my desk
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why is it that guys with small penises take forever to cum?????????? It's like WTF!!!!????!!!! Cum already I have things to do and this will never be one of them again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have actually heard this story in person and I LOVE it!! I swear you really need to invite this guy to follow your blog xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete